I had a working system then I decided to change all of the Field names by adding a "z" to the front as some of them were causing problems for Zeos. Things like "From" etc went to "zFrom".
So, I deleted all of the Persistent fields, created a new Database and Tables all with the new Field Names. Left everything connected as it was, re established the Persistent fields.
Now when I put the Table into Insert, I can't enter anything. I dropped three check boxes - Active, State, ReadOnly.
CBActive.Checked:=tbl1.Active <-- it showed checked.
CBState.Checked:=tbl1.State in [dsIinsert] <-- it showed checked.
CBActive.Checked:=DBEDit1.ReadOnly <-- it showed a slightly grayed box.
I have tried everything I can think of. Deleted and reset the DataSource, the DB Connection, the Table and nothing is working.
In this forum we will discuss things relating the ZEOSLib 6.6.x stable versions
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest