After I had successfully connected to Oracle 10 XE, I had another problem... when using a zquery or a ztable in certain cases the program returned the oci error 01406 , I was shure that my database was ok and after a lot of temptatives and tests I found that the guilty of all that problem was the clientcodepage.... , I have not had to use this parameter in connections to Firebird or to Postgres, and that was the problem I didn't realize that that property was there , so:
If you have such a problem using zeos with Oracle (at least with 10 XE) you have to:
be shure that the property AutoEncodeStrings is set to TRUE and
select the proper code page in the dropdownbox of the Clientcodepage that matches your system code page, then:
enjoy this components !!!
The official tester's forum for ZeosLib 7.1. Ask for help, post proposals or solutions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest