0 record(s) updated. Only one record should have been update

The BETA tester's forum for ZeosLib 7.2 Report problems. Ask for help, post proposals for the new version and Zeoslib 7.2 features here. This is a forum that will be edited once the 7.2.x version goes into RC/stable!!

My personal intention for 7.2 is to speed up the internals as optimal a possible for all IDE's. Hope you can help?! Have fun with testing 7.2
gelinp
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

0 record(s) updated. Only one record should have been update

Postby gelinp » 10.12.2016, 08:53

Hi,

I'm using :
- zeoslib 7.2 with protocol mysql-5
- mysql server version 5.5.53-0+deb8u1 (Debian))

- Lazarus 1.6
- Linux debian.

I've got an error message : 0 record(s) updated. Only one record should have been update when I write a string into my Database with zeoslib. I find out that it is raised on Post after go to Edit state into a dataset. I'm testing and I can see the problem is when I write white characters at the end of a String dataset filed like this :

Code: Select all

MyDataset..Edit;
MyDataset.FieldByName('indice').AsString := 'This text cause the BUG because of white characters at the end     ';
MyDataset.Post

If I add white characters at the begining of the string there is no problem, but at the end it's the error message.

Is it a new/old bug ? IS it a parameter to modify with the mysql database connector ?

Thank you for your help.
Patrick

Return to “ZeosLib 7.2 Betatest Forum”