since I need some features in trunk, I tried both trunk and then 7.2 stable with my existing projects using sqlite-3.
The short version: they don't work anymore
- if in a TZQuery/TZReadonlyQuery I use the already defined fields, I get a sigsev (sometimes when opening a query, sometime after posting a new record), probably because...
- if I delete and recreate the fields now VARCHAR is mapped to TMemoField (previously it was TStringField) and DATETIME is mapped to TStringField (instead of TDateTimeField)
- when I delete a record I get this message "Cannot update a complex query with more than one table", it worked with 7.1.4, the query is "select rowid,* from modelos order by modelo,color,ak,ks", hardly complex and more than one table
I know I should have tested during the 7.2 beta, but I didn't (not enough time )